Spreadsheet Link

Options
15678911»

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Lilymay2 wrote: »
    Can you add me to the spreadsheet please. I had added self back in the beginning but it appears I am missing.... (in more ways than one some days ..lol)

Starting weight 177
    same , same and now 176.

thank you.

Added back. :)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Can I join even if I'm so late?

Added to spreadsheet. :)
  • cycletrak1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    FYI - for those who have more than 3 weeks where they have not entered their weight on the spreadsheet, they will be removed to make the spreadsheet more manageable for those who are still posting their weight on the spreadsheet.

So those who have not weighed in since before May 18th have been removed from the spreadsheet. :(

If you were removed from the spreadsheet, please know that it does NOT mean you were removed from this group or from this challenge. You can always be added back to the spreadsheet if you choose, just send me an email or you can add the info back. :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I can't add numbers to the spreadsheet because I only have my cheep-o phone. I have been posting every week, though, and asking for someone else to update the spreadsheet for me, and I REALLY appreciate everyone that's been doing that for me! Y'all are AMAZING! I am SO glad I found this group! It has really helped to keep me motivated.

I just posted in week 10...I hit my "lose 20" goal! I'm so excited! I'm going to keep going, though, because I still have another 10 lbs to go before I'm in my ultimate goal range.

Can someone add a few numbers to the spreadsheet for me...again?
    My ultimate goal is missing (135)
    And my week 9 still isn't there (148.6).
    And then my weigh in for week 10 today (146.4). Again, thank you so much!
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Can someone add a few numbers to the spreadsheet for me...again?
    My ultimate goal is missing (135)
    And my week 9 still isn't there (148.6).
    And then my weigh in for week 10 today (146.4). Again, thank you so much!

Added :) and congrats on the goal :)
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, Joshuapowell1989!