Mar 2015 Challenge ~ Mar 16th - Mar 22nd

Options
13»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,439 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Walked with DH and Bean again this morning then went off by myself this afternoon. My weigh in this morning made me happy...well, happier...I shouldn't have let my weight get this our of hand.

Kathy I hope you had fun today.

Clara hope your day turned out how you wanted.

Paula you are doing a great job. I'm very proud of you! Keep it up!

Made a smoothie for dinner. Interesting. We'll see how long it keeps me satisfied.

Monday starts my final count down...I'm so excited!

<3<3

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,898 Member
    Options
    Clara the dress is gorgeous. And so is the bride. I have to ask, how old is she? o:) I was married at 18. <3

Kathy those rules really suck. Hang out for an hour! :D

Chris I know what you mean. But getting it back in hand now.

Ok the cat is laying on my arm again. Pest! Walked the boys. Kissed and hugged them for Paula. Joey still is trying to know who Paula is. Went to zumba. Still working on my clutter. Gave away 3 large house plants and a plant stand. Then cleaned out 3 junk drawers. Hmmm, there were alot more batteries, shoe laces, tape dispensers, rubber bands than I ever knew were there. Hidden amongst so much crap. No wonder I could never find the tape and got new ones! Also threw out seeds that were packaged 10 years ago and photo albums that were still empty after 35 years!

ok gotta run. The cat is really a pest!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today so only armchair dumbbells and knee stretch/bends. You know that feeling where your muscles are straining and just stretching them feels soooooo good? :bigsmile:

Shelley, Maynard tries to block my computer and preferably sit on it. I must have yelped when he deleted something once because it sure made an impression with him - it's one of his favorite games now. Talk about pests!!! :heart:

Kathy, Had to use heavier weights for the challenge, because the 5# do armchair duty now. :ohwell:

Chris, FIVE.....

:flowerforyou: Paula