Weigh In - Week 5

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey again everyone,

So this is the place to weigh in for week 5. Same as usual, feel free to weigh in whatever day suits you and I'll add it to the sheet. Just to clear it up for anyone that's confused this will be week four on the spreadsheet, since for the weigh ins I counted the original weigh in as week one whereas on the google doc it's just set as starting weight.

This means after this weigh in we're 1/3 of the way through, so well done to everyone still sticking with it! It's also the 4th week so we can see how everyone is doing for their 4 week targets and congratulate those that have met them and help to motivate those who haven't! I will post something later in the week listing the names that have managed to meet targets.

If anyone feels like they would like to change their 8 or 12 week target (since it may be a little out of reach if you haven't started as well as you hoped) then feel free to message me and I'll update the sheet for you :)

Been a good week for me but I'm not adding my weight yet since it's St Patricks day today, so I plan to drink most of the day, and I'll be hungover tomorrow so god know what I'll eat haha. I plan to add my weight on thursday :)

-Jamie

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    203.2 lbs. Very good first month for me and I managed to squeak under my first quarter goal of 204. The 2nd quarter is going to be tough to achieve but since things are going well, I'll keep it as it is. Might even force me to go harder!!

For the first month, I had a good cheat day each week, but with the amount of cardio I have been pushing through (6 days a week), the fat didn't stand a chance!!

Hopefully everyone else is rocking and rolling!!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    165, was 164.4 yesterday but a couple of slices of pizza later.....Well you know...:-)
  • Karala84
    Karala84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • jamiebaldwin_
    jamiebaldwin_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    183.1!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,292 Member
    Options
  • heidiklyon
    heidiklyon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    194.1. Not as far along as I would have liked, but still meet my first goal!
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Options
    221.8.....not much of a change from last week BUT...I made it under my goal...not by much but 221.8 is lower than 222 !!!!!
    WAY TO GO EVERYONE...whether losing or not..you are sticking with it ..
    And a HUGE shout out to Jamie (AKA slikorify) for putting this awesome group together!!
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    166.2 - not a great week. I think it was the pizza... lol! But all in all I feel good. My pants are not as snug. Didn't have that god-awful line around my tummy as if I'm being strangled to death by my clothes. Lol!
  • sfirman10
    sfirman10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
  • iontheball
    iontheball Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    the competition is heating up!!
  • luckystars424
    luckystars424 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm getting on the scale tomorrow. Preparing myself for bad news.
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    148 (put this on week 4 by mistake)
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    223.6. Five pound loss this month didn't hit the goal but as I have a lot to lose I'm good with the turtle (rather than the hare) approach this time around. Hoping it help make the loss more sustainable than its been in the past for me! Thanks for setting up this challenge! Think I need to change my 4/15 goal to 217 and 5/15 goal to 212.
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options