Happy St Paddy's Day !

Options
catladyksa
catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
So wear your green today if you like getting into the fun mode of the day! Have a great day!

Replies

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    How wonderful to have you in a closer time zone, Nancy! Happy St. Patrick's to you, too. I hope you have the luck of the Irish today.

Last night at the gym I realized how much has changed in the last three months... Just the ease of fitting into a smaller space, pulling on my zoomers, putting my bra on, tying my shoes... I gained weight and lost mobility so gradually that I don't think I really recognized how bad I was getting, and now as I recover, I'm loving every little victory.

Today is a day of errands and more paperwork. I'm only ONE piece of paper away from clearing up a tax issue that is keeping us from getting a $5,000 refund. Jim is chomping at the bit (we each get some mad money from this). His will go toward his motorcycle; mine will pay my gas to Kentucky and Virginia next month.

Nancy, how much longer will you be in Arizona, and how do you like Curves?

Diana, still fighting that cold???? Crazy!!!

Zac... This is your big weekend, isn't it? Woohooo!

Cari, I meant to write in an earlier post not to beat yourself up for a 2800 calorie day. They're going to happen. Just up your exercise and reduce a bit the other days to make it up. You can do this!

Waiting to hear from the rest of the gang. Our spring contest is almost ended. Who will get the bling???

Xoxo
    K.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Heeeyyyy.... Thanks for the kind words Karen. I actually supposedly gained 2 lbs from Sunday to this morning. I ate out Friday/Saturday and had left overs Saturday/Sunday and Monday. So NO big surprise there. All the sodium I probably consumed. I've been under my cals all but the one day, so I'm not going to beat myself up for it.

Nancy, are you enjoying the warm weather? How nice it must be.

Karen, married a gypsy, how cute. I used to think I was bad, but don't travel as much as you, so... you have me beat.

Zac, will be thinking of you for opening night. You go!!!!
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This sure is the big weekend. Opening night is just a few days away. We have a couple dress rehearsals and a producers preview, but that it all that is left before we open. We are running around trying to make sure that all the sets are done and that are costumes and props are good to go.

Karen, that is awesome about realizing how much easier things are getting. That is always an exciting feeling.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully next week I will be a better participant in this group since it'll be a bit less crazy, but we will see what happens.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you won't be too busy signing autographs, meeting with your fan club, and negotiating your Hollywood agent contract, Zac....

Don't Forget the little people. Um, I mean the big people, lol.