Skinny Rules Support Forum

I'm starting a new topic to hopefully get a new discussion going.

Does anyone know of another support forum for people on the Skinny Rules diet? I can't find support from Bob anywhere on Google searches. I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, but it doesn't look like questions are answered there anyway.

First, I'd like to know what computer program Bob Harper uses to calculate meals and recipes. Doing it with a pencil is a drag!

Second, what are the carb/protein/fat percentages recommended on The Skinny Rules Diet? I am reading the book, but can't find it specifically stated. Is it 40/40/20 like the Jumpstart Diet?

Third, has anyone made the Roasted Vegetables with Pesto Spaghetti Squash? How does he get 24 grams protein from pesto and vegetables? I can't get that to add up.

I just finished 3 weeks of Jumpstart to Skinny, lost 12 pounds and 6 inches off my waist. I am transitioning to Skinny Rules.

If you are out there #mytrainerbob please answer. If anyone else knows, please answer.

Replies

• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 209 Member
    I am following skinny rules right now.

Well, just starting again.

I don't think I have the answer to any of your questions, but i have one of my own.

Jumpstart to skinny? How does that work?

Michelle
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 209 Member
    Second, what are the carb/protein/fat percentages recommended on The Skinny Rules Diet? I am reading the book, but can't find it specifically stated. Is it 40/40/20 like the Jumpstart Diet?

That's what I do
  • I'm new here but just finished Jumpstart to Skinny and had really good results. My husband lost 15 pounds and I lost 10. Not too shabby! I did not walk or do the exercises every day but tried to get them in every other day (3x/week at least). My husband did no extra exercise. Looking forward to a group to work through the skinny rules with!