resantly startet eating clean.....

Options
juhishringi
juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
Helooo frends ...I am juhi from india I am new on mpf and this grup too....like every tipical indian we too cook every day fresh food on every meal. And our every meal is full of calory thats yy I gained a lots of wait ....never think obut my regular calory intake just eating and eating only, I always want to drop my wait but my love for food is not alow me to take any action ....whenever my mom or my hubby ask me to take my wait seriouly I fight with them and I skiped brekfast , lunch or dinner for 1 week only ....and thn agin come back on my old life style ..but actuley I was always imagin to loos some wait and do a good start and stay on it .....thn I start to search how to loos wait and abut life stayle chang .... and I lraen abut clean eating and taking 5 to 6 small meals a day to boost metabolism. ..now I startet eating clean .control on my portion and srtic on 1200 calory a day...mfp help me a lot to stay on track. I know what I m eating and how much I am eating ...taking 6 small meals a day and increes water intake....I wonderd I can live life easily ..... with sensibles eating.....I startet going for walk 45 mnt. Its not imposible ....now am so much haappy with my new life...and hope will reach my gole .....

Replies

• Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have received a lot of conflicting advice regarding weight loss! my advice to you would be to monitor what you eat, when and how you feel (e.g. sleepy/hungry /alert) and this should help you find the best diet plan.
    In this group, you will find a lot of support for eating real food, like meat, good fats and veggies rather than eating processed foods and fitting these into a diet plan.
    Hope you find something that works for you.
    X
  • juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are making progress and feeling happy!

I'm sure you will reach your goal if you are determined enough. It sounds like you have made some good decisions. Best of luck in your journey!
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Keep up the progress. Clean eating not only sheds the weight but it shows on your skin and hair etc. Choose good foods :smile: