breastfeeding mom looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi! Im Lauren. Im 23, a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little girls. My oldest is 1.5 and my youngest is almost 7 weeks :smile: being pregnant, and having 2 children within 2 years has impacted my confidence immensely. Since i stay home, i have issues with eating out of boredom, and snacking on unhealthy food. I also breastfeed, which makes me INCREDIBLY hungry so i often feel like i snack too much.
SW:150 (feb 1, 2015)
CW: 142 (march 13, 2015)
GW: 120
Hopefully i can make some friends with anyone in the same boat or who can relate. We can motivate each other to not eat crappy and to keep going!
Add me if youd like!

Replies

• analia120
    analia120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Right there with ya! SAHM too, My lo is 3 months old and im exclusively breastfeeding on top of a 4 yr old and 10 yr old. At term I was 175, 2 weeks post I dropped down to 160. By 6 weeks postpartum I was 155 and have been stuck there since this week. My diet has been horrendous because of the cravings And im guilty of always reaching for the junk like chocolate and pizza before the fruits and vegetables. But this week no more! I've been eating clean since Monday and already dropped 5 pounds just from cutting out junk! Feel great and supply doesn't seem affected by sudden weight drop. Can't wait to hear about your success!