Anyone around?

Options
Just got back from a few years break. Gained some weight and looking to lose it again. But where did all the CT people go? Anyways, feel free to add me. I'm in the NW corner of CT, and enjoy horses, dogs, swimming, hiking, etc. What have you been up to?

Replies

• MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! It seems we're in the same boat. I ended up gaining a lot of weight during a span of inactivity and I'm looking to lose it all and then some. I live in the Southern portion of CT. I just started using a Vivofit and I'm trying to get into T25.
  • Tudorsfan1509
    Tudorsfan1509 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm on mass border near six flags New England! Just started up again three days ago.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,961 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I am checking in from down here along the coast in the SW side. Waving hello. Need to get back on track and lose the rest of this darn weight. Hope everybody is well.
    Meghan
  • BooWiggins
    BooWiggins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for MFP friends. Feel free to add me so we can support each other
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So nice to see some CT people back. So happy the good weather is back. Been hiking, and biking, with my dog, enjoying the sunshine. So much easier to exercise once it isn't freezing out!
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm on mass border near six flags New England! Just started up again three days ago.

I am in the same area! I live in Somers.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hello CT peeps. How's everybody doing? I see I haven't checked in here in a while. I got back on track last Monday, keeping track of what I eat and let me tell you it is really suprising how much you can be overeating and not even realize it... :(
    Hoping to keep it going and lose some of these pounds that have found me in the past year or so. :) Meghan
  • DeadliftsandDonuts
    DeadliftsandDonuts Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Meghan509 wrote: »
    Hello CT peeps. How's everybody doing? I see I haven't checked in here in a while. I got back on track last Monday, keeping track of what I eat and let me tell you it is really suprising how much you can be overeating and not even realize it... :(
    Hoping to keep it going and lose some of these pounds that have found me in the past year or so. :) Meghan

Congrats on getting back on track and good luck hitting your goals! Feel free to pass some of those extra pounds over here since I am currently trying to bulk. ;)

I got hit hard with strep throat over the weekend and was pretty useless for a few days, but now I'm on antibiotics and back on track with my training plan.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, I am feeling pretty good. Am definitely seeing why the scale was either not moving or moving up gradually... Denial is not a river in Egypt. Sigh. Oh well. Got to take care of it!
    I hope you are feeling better and good luck bulking up!
    I find the weekends are tough. In the past it would be a bit of a free for all. :/ But, really trying to not do that going forward... Just maybe have a cheat meal either on Friday or Saturday night (depending on what's going on) and stick to what I need to do for the rest of the weekend.
    Good luck everybody!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Litchfield county... Add me
  • Caveman94
    Caveman94 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to bike and hike with once the weather cooperates!