Just signed up :)

Options
This is perfect,ive been wanting to start running for along time but wasn't sure how to start.
A question though.For logging activities do I log running/walking or is there another category to add this exercise to?

Also im in Canada and I was wondering if theres any c25k going on over here,or what would be the best way to find a running buddy?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I used the calorie count from the app (RunDouble) which I set to auto sync with mfp. You could log the walking and running intervals separately or just log the entire time as running with your overall pace. (I've heard that around 100 calories per mile is a good estimate.)
  • CarbingTemptation
    CarbingTemptation Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you check the apps link on the navigation at the top of the page, you'll find C25K that synchs with MFP at the end of each run :)
  • Plum_Pumpkin
    Options
    Whew just finished my first 30min :smiley: Thanks for the replys,Carbing T I couldn't find the c25k that syncs,i have the app on my phone but it didn't link to mfp? syncing would be fab if I can figure it out lol
  • Plum_Pumpkin
    Options
    Think I may have figured it out? when I finished my workout it gave me the option to share,but I thought that was just to FB so I just x'ed out. Will attempt again on day 2 but will just log manually for today,Thanks again! x
  • CarbingTemptation
    Options
    If you click share, you select what other apps you what to share it with and then log into them :)
  • Plum_Pumpkin
    Options
    Thanks,wish id'a paid more attention to it before closing the sharing option,but hey now ill know better :wink:
  • CarbingTemptation
    Options
    I think you get the opportunity every time you complete a run, so there's always next time!