Let's talk nutrition

SarahZap
SarahZap Posts: 5 Member
Alright guys,
I've been looking at some of your food diaries and I gotta say I'm a little nervous. Those of you that were able to come to the last nutrition talk and I was able to give you numbers to hit you probably already know what I'm going to say, but those of you that haven't made it to one of my talks I'm going to give you a brief summary now.

You have to hit your calories!
You have to eat!

It's better to go slightly over then to go under too. When you aren't hitting your numbers you are sending your body into starvation mode, especially since a lot of you have numbers that are crazy low. You are going to struggle to lose the weight or have the energy you need throughout the day and for your workouts. Also don't track your workouts on here. Write them down so you have them and keep track of it that way, but you don't want to log them here because then it's telling you to eat those calories back. The whole point of the deficit of calories is to lose body fat. But if you are eating back all the calories you are in a maintenance role not fat loss.

Remember guys the first sat of every month is when I do my nutrition talks but a lot of you that have super low numbers like 1200 calories a day, we need to talk. I am here to help you as much as I can so send me a message, stop me at the gym whatever you need to do I'm willing to help if you're willing to listen.

Replies

• LibraSongstress
    LibraSongstress Posts: 3 Member
    As for me, I created a calorie goal that is already a deficit of 1000 calories/day from my RMR. So when I log exercise, I'm eating up to that deficit.