March 19

Options
KarenZen
KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
What???
How can it be almost spring???
Balmy 6 degrees when I woke up this morning. What are we, Diana? 25 degrees below normal?

Today I need to face the scale. So much easier not to weigh in and pretend I'm on track. I Don't have any good excuses either, dammit!

So what are you all up to? For our next challenge, we need to add a point for posting to the group every day.

K.

Replies

• carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Karen, the hardest part for me is weighing in everyday and seeing the daily fluctuations of the weight, but as long as the trend is going down. I've been at 303.5 for 5 days now. Past frustrating. But I've also been out to eat celebrating birthdays and just getting out of the house. Tired of being a homebody.

I planned on going back to the gym on Monday, my best friend thinks I may have Whooping cough... GREAT..... This has been ultimately the worst month I've had. Oh well, onward and downward!!!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am trying to fit a bunch of stuff in as I am winding down my short vacation and head back on Tuesday. Will have to buckle down next weekend when I am home.