50 POUND CRUSHERS!!!

Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
Is this goal for you? This is so impressive, you have achieved what millions cannot. Talk about it!!!!

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I hit 50 pounds lost on February 24, 2015. This was a huge step for me. I have since lost 7 more pounds getting me to the halfway mark of my overall goal!! I am fairly certain I could not have done this without MFP and the people I have encountered along the way. The message boards and the groups I belong to have motivated me, pushed me and advised me in such a way that I am really doing it!! It feels great and I can't wait to see what all life has in store for me when I get to my goal!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    I hit 50 pounds lost on February 24, 2015. This was a huge step for me. I have since lost 7 more pounds getting me to the halfway mark of my overall goal!! I am fairly certain I could not have done this without MFP and the people I have encountered along the way. The message boards and the groups I belong to have motivated me, pushed me and advised me in such a way that I am really doing it!! It feels great and I can't wait to see what all life has in store for me when I get to my goal!

Amazing!!!! What a success story, thanks! You should feel incredible proud over 50lbs??!! Wow.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options

Wow. You are a total inspiration. (*)
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options

Wowzers! That is an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Awwww maaaaaaan! Finally hit 40 lost and we don't have a thread for that. :(

9.9 more till I can post here. :neutral:
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »

We do have one for 40. You have to click the thing that says "See all discussions". :) I will post in it so it will come back to the top. Way to go on the 40!
  • zacksnana
    Options

We do have one for 40. You have to click the thing that says "See all discussions". :) I will post in it so it will come back to the top. Way to go on the 40!

Oh you are wonderful. <3
  • zacksnana
    Options
    6.3 pounds to go and I get to post here!!!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Now that is a party!!!! So exciting see you soon!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Getting closer!! Hold the door open for me!!
  • kellysamsmom
    kellysamsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 2.2 pounds away.....going to be a fun party lol.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    WoWza!!! That is awesome ladies, 50 pounders!!!! I'm getting the party invites out now!!!!! Great job!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I am 2.2 pounds away.....going to be a fun party lol.

3.6 for me! YAY you are at the door!!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Oh my gosh ladies! I'm calling the DJ now!! :wink:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh ladies! I'm calling the DJ now!! :wink:

And spongebob. I always wanted a spongebob party. B)
  • leecha2014
    Options
    ac8f7c8lezco.jpg

Check!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Yay for spongebob!!!! Hope he waits for me!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Sigh. 2.5 to go.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Omg so close!!!!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options