Weekly Post - 22/03/ - 28/03/15

Options
flumi_f
flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
Saturday evening....time for a new post.

What to say this evening??

Had a nice run today, felt the presence of my pony next to me, pushing me up the hill. Those are always my best runs.

One more busy week before me, then things should quiet down a little and all of the emotional baggage of the last few weeks has reached it's peak. Thus things should get easier and I can relax a little. Still haven't lost anything this year, but I've maintained. Had several blow outs on non fast days, so that's a definite win :D

Hope you are all doing well! Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

Replies

• ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of making today (Sunday) a fasting day, but then they decided to serve steak and lobster for dinner...

Ate a 200 calorie lunch, but definitely ate a lot more at dinner. They also had avocados out, which I love, so I made a salad topped with avocado to go along with my steak and lobster. No regrets :)

Hope everyone else has a good Sunday!
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day for me today... and I am 4 pounds down from last week! Still not back to the lowest from November, but getting there. Feel much more in contol and am loving tacking my walks with my phone app. Starting to get my TDEE days under control. That is really helping. Just gotta keep it up ;)
  • flumi_f
    Options
    That's an awesome loss Snaps!! Congratulations!!
  • snaps27
    Options
    flumi_f wrote: »
    That's an awesome loss Snaps!! Congratulations!!

Thanks flumi, so glad to see your makeover pic again! Kept remaining yourself how amazingly great you look B)
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Thanks Snaps :)

The pony pic was in memory of my little fur friend. <3

Ready for a new week now!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday morning!!!!!!! So today I've decided that last week was horrible in terms of eating crappily on non fast days. I feel bloated and tired and just blegh.
    This week I'm aiming to eat a hell of a lot better on non fast days and see how I feel at the end of the week.
    I'm also going to work extra hard at the gym. Do my resistance band stretches every night (they're my relaxation thing) and my pilates stretches each morning.
    Have a fantastic day/night/arvo everyone!!!!
  • mowbry
    mowbry Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sunday night here and feeling positive for my fast day tomorrow. I'm taking into work a small meal for lunch time to save my students from a grumpy teacher by the afternoon lol. Then in the evening I'm looking forward to having my hair done. Good fasting folks
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! FD#1 for me today so I have my yoggie+fruit breakfast to hand which I will eat slowly during the morning. Didn't get to make any of my veggie soup this weekend so will need to make some very careful choices for lunch from the work cafe, out tonight and on the diet coke to no need to plan there! It's my birthday tomorrow so looking forward to a guilt-free blowout dinner at the local bistro :smiley:

@flumi_f‌ Glad you're feeling more positive this week

@snaps27‌ Well done on the loss!

Have a great week everyone!
  • snaps27
    Options
    Happy Birthday @iwannabeonthebeach! FD#1 for me too. Started with 1 Weetabix with tiny milk and a teas for breakfast, now having homemade chicken soup (small bowl). So far so good...will have a kiwi for snack and spaghetti with broccoli for dinner (more broccoli than spaghetti). Also got some walking in today, but I will be good and not count those cals ;) Carry On my fellow fasters!!!
  • NadiaMirabilia
    NadiaMirabilia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I love hearing how things are going for you. My first fast day today and I just learned I could have planned a little better. Have to go grocery shopping today for essentials so I plan to make a beeline for the things on my list and not even look up at anything. ha! Fingers crossed! Goal for next fast day: have all fast day food prepped the day before!
  • flumi_f
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tuna/Cucmber salad for lunch, Veggie-Chicken Chili for Dinner and Skyr with berries are down the hatch....
    ...off to TaiChi class and then this fast day went well and is a thing of the past :p

Meals for tomorrow are ready to go too :)

Hope all of you fasters have a good day!

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, Iwannabe!!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    Helllloooooooooo my fellow fasters! Tuesday here on this side of the world. Technically I should be fasting but I'm still moving (it takes forever without a truck) so I kinda need my fuel. I'm working Thu and fri so they can be my fast days.
    Happy fasting everyone
  • cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good fast today, hooray for busy shifts where food isn't an option! Knowing I don't need to eat makes it so much easier o:) and half a kg off 10kg lost, mfp doesn't give me credit for the extra 3 kg off as I gained them over original start weight 2years ago
    Happy fasting everyone
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Since it's Tuesday already for me, Happy Birthday @iwannabeonthebeach! Hope it's a great one!

Fasting day for me. Spent half the night up, emailing back and forth with one of my "bosses," so I plan on taking a nap during my lunch break. Should be a good distraction from food :wink:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :smiley:
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the birthday vibes peeps! :p Busy day at work today then out tonight for a pizza and cheeky glass of red. Gotta love this diet!!! Have a great day everyone!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @iwannabeonthebeach‌ - enjoy your night out! :D First fast day of the week today - just black coffee and herb tea so far, with coconut prawn curry and brown rice for dinner. Hi to any Tuesday fasters, and enjoy your "feasts" to the rest.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! yesterday was supposed to be a fast day, but my daughter is a sick girl, and I had to stay home with her. It didn't happen, so it's today. I ate so much crap this weekend and I'm feeling it. I feel awful today. Trying to keep my eyes open at work and hoping that I don't have whatever my daughter has. We are moving on Saturday and I NEED to be well, and not sick.
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Happy bday iwannabeonthebeach!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    You know what's weird? The longer I've been doing the 5:2 the more I'm learning about which foods are crappy for me and which aren't. I'm sort of slowly starting to eat better without trying to force myself to eat better. Does that make sense?
    Oh and an extra awesome nsv? Yesterday I caved and bought a palm sized Easter egg. These used to be my favouritest thing in the entire world. Like I could eat them all day everyday. I had to hide the kids Easter eggs at my mum's house so I wouldn't eat them.
    My nsv? I had a bite and almost spat it out. It was waaaaayyyyy too sweet and just tasted like crap! Yayyyyyy no more Easter egg binges for me
  • ACSL3
    Options
    @karen_fitzgibbon I think I know what you mean. After my fast last Friday I tried eating pizza on Saturday and I couldn't eat more than 2 slices (usually I could eat more than half of a pizza) - it felt heavy in my stomach. I can definitely tell it's easier to eat less on feast days too :)