Boom - accidental overload

Options
andyluvv
andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
So, I work in a grocery/confectionary shop and I have "accidentally" overeaten today.
A lot...you know, the kind of small but naughty sugary stuff became an indulgent day.

It shouldn't hurt my efforts much and it should help confuse my body to get it back to normal, right? I mean, I feel bad...but God it was good.

Scones, scottish shortbread and plenty of chocolate :s

Wasn't meant to overdo it, but...forgetting my breakfast was the first mistake :/

Replies

• jenlaura
    jenlaura Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    How much going over are we talking about here over maintenance calories? It won't hurt your efforts much, just don't weigh yourself for a good few days.
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I think you need to figure out your maintence calories so this kind of day doesnt worry you as much. If you dont know your TDEE, you will always be worried about these days. How many calories do you guess you had today?
  • andyluvv
    Options
    I reckon maybe 2000? I don't understand it seems so easy to go over calories... But I guess it has been very empty calories at the end of the day!
  • MandaLeigh123
    Options
    Whats your calculated TDEE on the scooby site?
  • andyluvv
    Options
    I think it was 2700? It's around that when I calculate my average burn through my misfit
  • MandaLeigh123
    Options
    I just put in random numbers--- I was guessing for you.
    Male 79.5kg Wt 178cm Ht 25 age
    Moderate activity. Lifting 3x/week. And whatever moving you do around home & work (do you walk alot at work??).
    TDEE 2,904
    Unless your stats are much different- I was just plugging in some numbers
  • andyluvv
    Options
    Well I'm about 68 kg atm I think, 1.79 (nice guess!) 29 years old.

Going by my misfit stats this week my average calorie burn is 2800 calories and that's mainly from steps.

I do move around a lot - I tend to at try and do my 10k steps everyday.