Motivation, Support and Accountability Thread, March 23rd - 29th

Options
13»

Replies

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best not to complain, I really am but its so hard because I'm having issues with keeping my temp crown on my tooth until the perm one comes in. So I am sticking to very soft foods this weekend. long story short ( went to a different dentist today same company different location and they told me my crown is loose but I have to wait until Monday for my location to be open so they can make me a new mold. so I'm worried it will fall off. so sticking to yogurt and eggs and just soft foods until then )
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @Skittles2183‌ sorry about the crown, hopefully they can get you squared away on Monday morning so you can go back to your normal activities and diet.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    thanks, it just stinks because they had to put it back on Wed as well. so I'm trying to hold off for 12 more days when the perm comes in lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best not to complain, I really am but its so hard because I'm having issues with keeping my temp crown on my tooth until the perm one comes in. So I am sticking to very soft foods this weekend. long story short ( went to a different dentist today same company different location and they told me my crown is loose but I have to wait until Monday for my location to be open so they can make me a new mold. so I'm worried it will fall off. so sticking to yogurt and eggs and just soft foods until then )

Oh, that really sucks! I feel for you!! I hope this gets finally corrected Monday for good!!

Sorry I have been MIA most of this week, things have been rather nutzo here this week....I barley logged food at all, most days I would start but never got back on to finish....I did get my steps in most days, I was short on Thursday as I spent a LOT of time sitting at a board meeting, and yesterday I was training someone at work so I could not get my laps in, but Monday-Wednesday I made it, and plan to today and tomorrow.....but to the grind today!
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Went for a ride today. I didn't want to go outside because it was 30° F, but after I got outside and built up some blood flow it want so bad.

Read some advice once that of you don't want to workout, get dressed for your exercise before making a decision either way. If, after getting dressed, you decide you still don't want to go then don't. For some illogical reason, getting dressed to go is the hard part... that was certainly true for me today.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ScrAgnX wrote: »
    Went for a ride today. I didn't want to go outside because it was 30° F, but after I got outside and built up some blood flow it want so bad.

Read some advice once that of you don't want to workout, get dressed for your exercise before making a decision either way. If, after getting dressed, you decide you still don't want to go then don't. For some illogical reason, getting dressed to go is the hard part... that was certainly true for me today.

I can totally see that!!