hii to all frnds .....

Options
juhishringi
juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
Hii frends ..I am juhi from india ...my goal to loos around 30 k.g. I known its a very long journey ....but I will defintly do this with all of u...frends hope I will get lots support from all grup members...

Replies

• sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Here with you every step of the way
  • juhishringi
    Options
    Thaks
  • juhishringi
    Options
    Thanks
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say if any of you want to add me as a friend, please do.
    Started my week off with a trip to the market, fruits and good stuff. Had a great workout yesterday and a check in with my Curves coach and talked about me eating more to keep my body awake and 1 lost a pound and am feeling better about things.
    Hope you all have a great day!
  • sbear867
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic tuesday.
    245112 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello from Canada to all...............Wishing much success to all in this journey together.........Cath. :)
  • Gdogg92
    Gdogg92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Do any of you guys have a fit bit or any other kind of activity tracker? Do you find them usefull? :)
  • sbear867
    Options
    I just got a fitbit two weeks ago and love it. It's a fun game I play with myself to hit my steps and my target HR when I walk with my husband. I had been wanting one forever and finally got one through a work incentive program. I have the hr charge fitbit. Love it!
  • Gdogg92
    Options
    Oh thats cool I just got the regular charge last week hears some reveiws about the hr miniter not being great have you found it accurate ??
  • sbear867
    Options
    If worn properly it's pretty close. When I manually check the variance is usually only a beat or two off.
  • Gdogg92
    Options
    I fi d mine really motivational makrs me want to get up amd do some walking to try and hit that 10 k mark :)