OMAD.info is up!

Options
arguablysamson
arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
OMAD.info and forums.omad.info are up and operational. The domain cost me precious little per year to afford. Obviously, the site isn't just about me. It is about and for everyone, hence, the "info" ending. The more people know about OMAD, the more of the world will break away from gorging, binging, and out-of-control eating.

It may take time, but this will reclaim a sizable portion of the world since I can see no end in sight to the obesity epidemic that is presently consuming all nations. Pass it along and don't be afraid to post success stories here, as well as in the main MFP forums.

Replies

• Standsfast
    Standsfast Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just found this group and am looking forward to taking my laptop downstairs to start reading all I can! I have lost about 50 pounds mostly with IF, which is what OMAD appears to be. I have stalled recently (had switched back to 3 small meals per day) and beginning tomorrow am back to one meal a day.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just found this group and am looking forward to taking my laptop downstairs to start reading all I can! I have lost about 50 pounds mostly with IF, which is what OMAD appears to be. I have stalled recently (had switched back to 3 small meals per day) and beginning tomorrow am back to one meal a day.

Sounds like you were on the right track! :-)

Yep, my regimen is just a more determined application of IF. Welcome!