Week 3 Day 1 - Killed it!!!!

Options
I was super nervous this morning to start week 3, but I did it!! And stayed at my regular speed as well! I did feel a bit nauseous at the end of the second 3 min run but I did it! My hair and tank is wet with sweat...BRING IT!! It going to be a great summer being healthy and able to keep up with my kids!

Replies

• nala3177
    nala3177 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was super nervous this morning to start week 3, but I did it!! And stayed at my regular speed as well! I did feel a bit nauseous at the end of the second 3 min run but I did it! My hair and tank is wet with sweat...BRING IT!! It going to be a great summer being healthy and able to keep up with my kids!

That's great! Congrats!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I did C25K last year and I think that's the hardest leap in the program.
    I started again a couple of weeks ago, and coincidentally Week 3 Day 1 is my next workout and I was kind of dreading it. So thank you for the inspiration.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,478 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done.

I think I'm dreading week 5 most, which is due next week.
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »

Natural reaction, almost everyone gets worried about week 5 and whether 20 mins is possible. Two things, if your have done weeks 1 to 4 your body is ready, you may need to go slower but you can do 20 mins. Second, the issue is in your mind, it will nag you to stop, don't let your mind bully your body. Be strong, ignore the mind, you will succeed.

Have fun

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,478 Member
    Options
    ftrobbie wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

Natural reaction, almost everyone gets worried about week 5 and whether 20 mins is possible. Two things, if your have done weeks 1 to 4 your body is ready, you may need to go slower but you can do 20 mins. Second, the issue is in your mind, it will nag you to stop, don't let your mind bully your body. Be strong, ignore the mind, you will succeed.

Have fun

Thanks a lot. I'll see how things go. I'm confident about W5D1 as I know I can run for 5 minutes, though I'll know for sure on Sunday if weather allows.
  • katiethelady1
    Options
    I'm starting re-starting Week 2 this week (I've been slacking :neutral_face: ). I'll be anxious to start week 3-- inspiring! Thanks!
  • jdctrumpet
    jdctrumpet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice to read this. I'll be doing Week 3 Day 1 tomorrow when I get home from work.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My w3d1 is scheduled for Thursday and I hope to be as succesfull as you were! Thanks for the inspiration.