What does your normal day look like food wise?

Options
Hello, my name is Marissa! Just joined, looking for people who are on a similar journey! What does your normal day look like? What kind of stuff do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? I run out of ideas quick and have gotten bored.

Low carb has worked great for me to lose weight in the past, but sticking with it is the hard part because I am a carb junkie! Plus, I love fruit and it's not exactly carb friendly..My goal is to stay under 50 g of carbs a day.

Thanks!

Replies

• rebelchelle
    rebelchelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and you can view my menu...I am eating just simple lower carb and trying not to go over 50 grams of carbs a day myself...I cut out sodas, breads, sweets, pasta, rice and potatoes...I have been eating like this for two weeks and have lost four pounds so far...I mainly try to eat every two to three hours and drinking more water and also have added two cups of green tea per day.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    same here. feel free to add me and you can view my diary :). I don't eat bread, rice and only a TINY bit of potatoes on occasion (although I found some lovely low carb crackers) I eat maybe a little too much diary. I try to stay under 30 a day for now. 50-75 a day is my long, maintenance goal. I don't drink enough water but drink about 2 pots of tea (not black tea) a day. I try to vary my proteins (I am a foodie and love to cook, so I have to try to be creative). I try to eat lots of veggies. Big salads for lunch and meat, fish and veg for dinner. I started the 2nd week in march and have lost about 18kg.
  • mrsbritt89
    mrsbritt89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ladies can I add you as well?
  • kuulmamma
    kuulmamma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for ideas too. ;-)
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello so glad i found this sight I need help with the carbs at risk of diabetes. I love rice and the other day was at the bank and heard this lady say that she has diabetes and she can not eat rice. I heard that carbs turn into sugar wow I sure did not know that and I eat a lot of carbs... Help Help and Help.
  • Angelszophia
    Angelszophia Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hi just joined todau
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hello so glad i found this sight I need help with the carbs at risk of diabetes. I love rice and the other day was at the bank and heard this lady say that she has diabetes and she can not eat rice. I heard that carbs turn into sugar wow I sure did not know that and I eat a lot of carbs... Help Help and Help.

Go to the produce aisle. Buy all the dark green and colorful red and orange veggies your heart desires. Now go to the meat section and pick out the juiciest, fattest piece of steak they have.

Are you sure you miss rice now?