June 7th

Options
Hello insane people! 2 more days of recovery! Let's do it!

Replies

• Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    It was done this morning, but very poorly. Just could not wrap my mind around the workout this morning. Kept waiting for the the last two segments...which I did awesome with...but the rest of the workout was not up to par this morning.

Happy Friday all.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's one more day for me...I am definitely going to miss the recovery week workout!
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Max Cardio Recovery yesterday was very boring for me I wasn't engaged and focussed but got through it, the planks were hard!

Back into the gauntlet tonight with Max Interval Circuit...

The first 3 days sapped a lot of my energy!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I just completed yesterday's workout.

I did not eat enough of the right kind of food yesterday & just did not have the energy. I learned a lesson to make sure I never skip on packing my meals for work. I ended up ordering takeout foods mostly high in carbs. By the time my 12hr shift was done I was too sluggish.

I am planning on doing today's workout later today to stay on track with the timetable. Slept so well last night & I am energized.

Just completed today's workout. I kept up pretty well except for the shoulders burn was too intense for me to maintain for long.:happy:
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am having a tough time wanting to work out this week, I really like this work out but am feeling sluggish and trying to talk myself out of it every morning. I did really well today though, only took a couple breaks. Every time I get good at a work out it's time to change to a new one. I'm already anxious for Month 2. Still not seeing any scale loss and I think that is what's discouraging me from being excited for these work outs, but I'm keeping on.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    I read alot about not much weight loss and if there is any it is in Month 2. I assume that also depends on how much you have to lose to begin with. But you are building so much muscle that it takes the scale a while to play catch up.

Keep digging deep though, you will get there.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I lost ONE pound so far. But it's the first time ever I'm starting to think I might be able to like my stomach one day.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm considering doing my Fit Test tomorrow before Core Cardio and Balance in order to really enjoy 1 full day of rest on Sunday. We'll see.

30 days left!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My thighs muscles have been really fatigued lately. I'm finding it hard to get through the whole workout.

Next week should be interesting! I'm half dreading it, half looking forward to the challenge.