Not that heavy... yet

Carol7Jean
Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
I have always been a pretty healthy sized female. Never tooooo big (except after babies) and have never been to small... ever. Anyhow, my dilemma is I was so close to hitting my goal weight and then pretty ms life wanted to throw some obstacles in an emotional sense right smack dab in the middle of my path. I am looking for friends who are where I am on their health journey. Which is: about to ruin all the hard work that got me where I am because my motivation has been tapped dry because I've used it up trying to keep myself level headed! Is there anyone else out there that fits that description? If so, let's try to build our motivation and complete goals together. I don't have an fb because there are too many unnecessary things and rude people on there. Hopefully I can find some truly motivated friends here at mfp

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    I feel you. I got to goal, went slightly under, then all sorts of crap happened in my life (a death, abuse (not me), and a murder). I've bounced up and am now working to get back to where I was. I host group challenges, because others' are what really helped my weight loss. I do them, to give back for the help I was given. If interested, the one I'm hosting now has it's first weigh in 3/26 - 3/30. It is the My Better Beach Body group. If you don't mind a 54 year old friend, feel free to add me. :-)