Looking for LC friends

Options
shai74
shai74 Posts: 512 Member
Hi,

I just cleaned up my friends list and removed all those who hadn't logged in for ages, and all of the High Carbers. I'm sure they were nice, but it's kinda off putting when you click on someone's diary looking for ideas (am I the only one who does that?) and seeing they ate oatmeal and honey for breakfast, a chocolate bar and a can of coke for lunch, and a bowl of pasta for dinner. I mean, not for me to judge, I just don't need to see it.

So, if you prefer bacon to pretty much anything else, if you classify yourself as a top of the food chain carnivore, if you've been known to eat in excess of 2 dozen eggs in a week .. ad me :)

Replies

• NurseJilly76
    NurseJilly76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me, please!!
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a sausage gal myself but I could use some low carb friends!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    shai74 wrote: »
    So, if you prefer bacon to pretty much anything else, if you classify yourself as a top of the food chain carnivore, if you've been known to eat in excess of 2 dozen eggs in a week .. ad me :)

I was going to send you a friend request. But, we're already friends. I just can't let that awesome statement go unrewarded. So, random Ron Swanson quote.

sm1vn4x37sb7.jpeg
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks :) This is one of my favorites ...

rv23ew0t9e10.jpg
  • Cocomo2015
    Cocomo2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    All the people here who don't have me as a friend, feel free to add me. I would love to see my list grow again. It's been shrinking as I delete people who haven't logged in for two months or more.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm bacon and zoodles gal, add me
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some Lchf friends.
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I pretty much stick with all low carb friends too! :)
  • fzermer
    fzermer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    LCHF friendly! Feel free to add.
  • fzermer
    fzermer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    shai74 wrote: »
    Lol thanks :) This is one of my favorites ...

rv23ew0t9e10.jpg

Bacon doesn't care if you come home late...Bacon understands.
  • spush
    spush Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm up for more lc friends too. Especially (but not only) Uk friends .
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    As I was reading a post from one of my MFP peeps who was bemoaning the amount of calories in cheese, it dawned on me I DEFINITELY need more LC friends, too! Add me, please!
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would also like some low carb friends! Will start working through the posts here and adding people - or feel free to add me.
  • stefne888
    stefne888 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Team Bacon! Add me. :)
  • SOWISAorjustplainLora
    Options
    hi i just began again...after a few months of ridiculous self bamboozling (is that confusing?) but am looking for my long lost buddies. i remember you shai74, and all others, please be my friend. :)
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new to low-carbing and definitely looking for more friends! I, too, like to look at diaries for meal inspiration.... which is hard when your non-LC friends eat 200 grams of carbs/day. Please add me!