Any good paleo recipe suggests?

Options
Hi peeps! I recently decided to try paleo diet, is anyone out there willing to share their secret paleo diet recipes? Many thanks!!!

Replies

• cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to check my Pinterest, I have too many to share here! Plus I make up things all the time! Like last night I made a stir fry of local grassfed kielbasa, cabbage, onions and a local sweet-hot sauce. Delicious! Here is my Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/cindy3768/
  • allyblue1128
    Options
    Was it hard for you guys to go paleo? I've dont some research and it sounds like it's an excellent way to eat healthy, and loose weight. Which really sounds like an all around win.
  • carriephebert
    carriephebert Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made a really good shrimp scampi with zoodles. I sautéed garlic & red pepper flakes. Added shrimp that I had seasoned with sea salt, garlic powder, & black pepper. Then took the shrimp out & cooked my zoodles (zucchini noodles) in the juice adding fresh lemon juice as well. Then added the shrimp back in & tossed. It was delicious!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @allyblue1128 It was a process I came to out of food intolerances. But no, it's not really hard if I plan ahead and cook. There is a LOT of tasty food you CAN have.