Everyone's favorite sugar free peanut butter?

Options
I'm a Jif-a-holic, but haven't touched it since coming to LCHF. I need's me some good tasting sugar free peanut butter! Suggestions?

Replies

• DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    So far I still use use Jif because that's what I have on hand (it's the one WIC pays for, and my kids LOVE peanut butter on whole wheat), I just limit my portions. The other night I felt like treating myself, so I measured out a tablespoon of Jif and mixed a little unsweetened cocoa powder in it. It was yummy.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Instead of peanut butter I use sunflower seed butter, either Sunbutter or Once Again brand.
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like Old Home or Parkers. I find them in the refrigerated health food/organic section of my local grocery store. You need to store them in the fridge, but the benefit is that the oil is already mixed in. If you but natural peanut butter at room temp you will need to spend considerable effort in mixing in the oil before you use it. Both brands taste good too. Just peanuts and salt, IIRC.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My usual is Once Again, but it bugs me that their sugar free is also no salt added. There's a brand I found recently, called Kream-Nut, which is just peanuts and salt. It's pretty good, but their "creamy"...isn't. It's not as chunky as "chunky," but it's a really coarse ground. Works for in shakes, but not so much just eating off a spoon if you're wanting the more creamy texture.
  • jerryellis63012
    jerryellis63012 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I will definitely look into these!
  • KeithF6250
    KeithF6250 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I generally buy Smucker's Natural. Somewhat surprisingly for a national brand it's not loaded up with "stuff" no sugar, no emulsifiers. That means I keep it in the fridge but I don't see that as a big inconvenience. I also flavor it with cinnamon but that's just me.