March 27...and the weekend begins!

Options
catladyksa
catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
Well I am 'home', jet lag will hit me soon. Karen in on her way home too!

So how is everyone spending their weekend?? Any healthy exercise plans...hiking, biking, dancing, etc?

I am a mess weight wise, so I am picking myself up and brushing my issues off and going to start again!! I will start on Saturday....eating better and concentrating on exercising. When I exercise, I lose the weight, but need to cut back on the calories too. I have let myself go since I went on holidays in December. Anyone see "Galaxy Quest" with Tim Allen.....'Never give up....Never Surrender" (I think that is what he said....I am going to have to watch it again for the umpteenth time!).

You all have a super duper weekend with some healthy lifestyle plans!!

Cheers, nancy

Replies

• artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy, glad you made it home safe! I think the fact that you went to Curves while on vacation speaks wonders!! You can get yourself back on track and start plugging away again! Good job!

I forgot that Karen was going to Boston for the week. Hope you had fun!

I think I may have actually gone a little nutso the other night and I signed myself up to do a 5K walk in July! YIKES!!! What the hell was I thinking??? And I am already registered. It's not that I thought about it... I did it! Now I really have to get my *kitten* in gear and start a routine that will allow me to not totally embarrass myself! GULP! GASP!

Zac are you still doing the play? How long will it run? Hope you are still having a good time with it.

We are off to the movies tonight with the kiddos. It's one of those theaters where you buy supper and watch the movie at the same time. Totally junk food, so I am going to try to do my best but kind of dreading it too. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
    Diana
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Home at last--what a crazy, busy, awesome week! So sorry I didn't check in. Exercise for me this week was a bust (no swimming), but I did do quite a bit of walking on my crutches, I started the American Revolution and threw tea into the harbor (see new profile pick, lol) and I engaged in all manner of girls gone wild activities. My food choices were pretty good. Tomorrow I'll step on the scale after my swim and see what's what.

Nancy, your gifts had a lovely week in the city and now they're back in Maine!!! Can I mail them to you in KSA or should I just wait for your next trip to the states?

Good to be home--I alway miss Jim!--but I'm off on another trip in five weeks. This next resort (same friend who so generously shares her timeshares) has FOUR pools and four group sized hot tubs. I'm in charge of morning water aerobics.

So do we have any winning tallies for fling into spring? I need to add up my points still. Cari? Zac?

Happy spring everyone! Woohoo!

K.
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Diana, we are officially halfway through our run. We have six more shows with the last one being on April 11th. I am still having a ton of fun, but I am looking forward to being able to relax a bit once it is over haha.

Nancy, I love Galaxy Quest! The part of that movie with the cute alien creatures was filmed in my state (Goblin Valley). Good luck on getting back on track!

Karen, I am glad you had a lovely trip to Boston. My point total was 137 (at least I think I did the math correctly).
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I so screwed up.... Onward and downward. Right??