Daily check in

Options
1535455565759»

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    same here. I have been getting my steps in but with the knees acting up I have been limited in mobility.
  • rainey4
    Options
    how is everyone doing. well monday come heck or high water I plan on doing my 21 day fix dvd's - my knees are still killing me but i am not going to let that hold me back anymore.
  • rainey4
    Options
    Did Total Body Cardio Fix this morning. OMG thought I was gonna die. Man was that hard.
  • britters522
    britters522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting the program today! I was going to do the workout this morning but took longer than expected in getting my lunch and snacks packed for work. I usually work out at night anyway but want to get in the habit of knocking it out in the morning. How have all of your results been so far? I have a lot to lose so I'm really excited to see some changes!
  • rainey4
    Options
    When i stick to the plan i do lose. I have a lot to lose as well. We can do this.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    woke up today motivated by the scale. starting 21df using the tracker app. anyone else starting similar spot? add me to friends I'm goin to try and post in my status daily
  • rainey4
    Options
    How are you doing. Still down 3 lbs.
  • Madeline_Martin
    Madeline_Martin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm on day 19 of my first round of 21 day fix and have lost about 7 pounds! This last week has been tough! My husband's birthday was yesterday, I totally didn't follow my containers! I've also been having trouble eating all of my containers because I work most of the week from 10am-4pm. I'm a waitress, so I don't get to eat during my shift and drink water at a minimum. Does anybody have any advice on how to get around this? It would be greatly appreciated! I still have a lot of weight to lose (about 60 pounds more!)
    Thanks!
  • angiepangiehfx
    angiepangiehfx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Holy crap ... I must have pushed through day 1 a little too hard yesterday ... can barely walk, sit, or stand up .... lol
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Haha Day 1 is tough and you WILL be sore for a few days. Push through days 2 and 3's workouts. It will get easier!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Gerting back into it ...Started another round of containers on Monday and can feel the difference ready...might start dvds this weekend but not sure yet.
    Day 2 has always been the worst for me and I'm not looking forward to it :)
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - only doing portion control with containers. ..so far good results
  • rainey4
    Options
    i have been recovering from knee issues - was on anti inflammatories for 8 weeks. So working on my food for the last 2 weeks and will start exercising next week. have still managed to lose weight though.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Day 4-pilates fix done ✅
  • drea2011
    Options
    Day 5 cardio fix-tough one esp when autumn says bonus round
  • drea2011
    Options
    Dirty 30 done ✅
  • drea2011
    Options
    Feeling like I'm taking to myself but....got my yoga in!
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Feeling like I'm taking to myself but....got my yoga in!

I'm here with you but its just my day 1! Did my workout today Total body cardio fix!
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 2 upper fix done!
  • rainey4
    Options
    yeah!!