Hi I'm Debbie

Options
Debechild
Debechild Posts: 37 Member
Hi there I am new to fitnesspal. I am trying to stick with my weighloss plan and become healthier. Hope to get to know you all, Have a great day.

Replies

• skiyad
    skiyad Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Debbie, im new to this too. My niece just introduced me to it yesterday. Im encoraged and hope to lose 10 # in 2 -3 months. What is your goal?
  • Debechild
    Debechild Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well my overall goal is to lose 60 -70 lbs and hold off being a full diabetic. Also I need to lower my Blood pressure. So it's not only about the pounds but also trying to be healthier.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, I started here to get healthy as well. I wanted to get off High Blood pressure meds, I succeed by getting active and learning portion control. I will not say it was easy, in fact some points where very dark but there is no way I would go back. At those times the things I reminded myself was that there was no going back and I was in control of this. Don't rush the process if you want results that will last, get active a little at a time and doing something you like - this takes trying new thing. Make changes in your diet that you can live with, I've always had fried foods and sweets, it's all about portion control.

I wish you the best and know that you can do this - you have the best motivation there is, your health.