where are u all on the wait loos journey.....

Options
juhishringi
juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
Hii. Friends so how's all of urs journey .....going ......well I spend my sucsesfull 17 days of eating clean and under my 1200 cal. Gole..what about u...and I fll little diffrents now like clothes become litle loos ....but stil nobudy notice the chang .I know it will take a long time ....afteralll its a 365 days challang and we hv to pass many more days..but filling gud and more confidant now ..frend pls share all of ur experience of the journey ...so we incoroug each other...gud luck...

Replies

• rachwill2002
    rachwill2002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 20 pounds since January and the only person that has noticed is my dad. I know it gets frustrating, but remember that you are doing this for you not other people.
  • juhishringi
    Options
    Very true.
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Slow. Oh so slow. It is frustrating. But i am told muscle weighs more that fat. I think if I hear that again I might scream! Lol. I am working hard at the gym. Just started weight traing with the cardio. Hate that MFP has no calories burned for that so saving for a Fitbit or something. But for the most part eating clean and doing well. I did splurge and eat sushi yesterday. Wow! Never thought how high in calories that was but did my research first and tried to do the best I could.
  • who4fan
    who4fan Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I started Nutrisystem on October 2nd and have had many stops and starts with vacations, holidays and etc. He is down 30 and I am down 42. He is almost at his goal but I have another 100 to lose. However, I have weighed between 315 and 350 for over 20 years, losing the same 35 pounds over and over. No more of that! I am down to 294 and I will never allow myself to have that 3 as the first number ever again! That being said, I am not in any particular hurry, it will come off as it comes off. I am also done with the all or nothing philosophy, if I slip up, I just get back on track with the next meal.
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    who4fan wrote: »
    My hubby and I started Nutrisystem on October 2nd and have had many stops and starts with vacations, holidays and etc. He is down 30 and I am down 42. He is almost at his goal but I have another 100 to lose. However, I have weighed between 315 and 350 for over 20 years, losing the same 35 pounds over and over. No more of that! I am down to 294 and I will never allow myself to have that 3 as the first number ever again! That being said, I am not in any particular hurry, it will come off as it comes off. I am also done with the all or nothing philosophy, if I slip up, I just get back on track with the next meal.

Best approach ever...you may have a million day ones but you only need one finish line. :smile:
  • juhishringi
    Options
    Keep going frends gud luck....