I miss fruit!

Options
I want a banana! I want an apple! I want a peach!
:(
I found a lemon square recipe just now. maybe that will help....

Replies

• tmdalton849
    tmdalton849 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i have lemon water every morning, and a small handful of blueberries or 1-2 strawberries now and then, and usually still stay below 20 net carbs a day.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have occasionally had some banana or apple, just weigh it, look it up, log it and move on. Can you have a whole banana? Not likely. But you can have 50 grams now and then.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    95xl2Te.jpg

Everything from the top down to plums is 5g net or less for 100g serving, and it's more likely you'll only use 50-60g as a serving. Anything below that on the list you can still have, just stick to the 20-30g range. (except the dates, those are a tough fit no matter how small)
  • Teneko
    Teneko Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I made some awesome raspberry jello a while back, and I also have unsweetened lemon juice and cranberry juice pretty regularly (but only a couple tablespoons each).
    For peach, I have some peach tea that I have at bedtime, and I also have some of that La Croix flavoured water. It's tasty.
    All of the above satisfies my fruit craving without the need to munch out. YMMV.

-T.
  • stevieedge2015
    stevieedge2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Everything from the top down to plums is 5g net or less for 100g serving, and it's more likely you'll only use 50-60g as a serving. Anything below that on the list you can still have, just stick to the 20-30g range. (except the dates, those are a tough fit no matter how small)

Legend of my lunchtime I didn't know courgettes could be low carb, thank you!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart!