New Mom Trying to Lose this Pregnancy Weight

Hello! Anyone else out there a new mom struggling to lose this last 10 lbs? I used to take it for granted how frequent I could go to the gym....now it is a luxury if I am able to get there. Waiting for this weather to break, so at least I can go for long walks with the stroller. I live in Cleveland, Ohio....our heat waves consist of 40's!

Replies

• csillers13
    csillers13 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi my LO is 19 months. I'm very blessed to have a time I can go to the gym, my husband goes to the gym before work and when he gets home in the evening, he watches little man while I go...Idk if that's an option for you.
    But I will say it took over a year before everything leveled out and I was able to get away for an hour and a half at night! How old is your LO?
  • haibu
    haibu Posts: 67 Member
    Is going really early in the morning an option? Like 5:30/6:09?

I also saw some success doing the 30 Day Shred at home about 8-12 weeks after my second was born. It was only about 30 minutes and I'd do it during a nap.

Also, running outside is good because your workout starts as soon as you leave the house...no transit/change time...if you can get your partner to take over while you go? Or invest in a jogging stroller? Truthfully, I hate jogging strollers...I run to clear my head (it's my me time).

Finally, is there a gym nearby with childcare?
  • haibu
    haibu Posts: 67 Member
    6:09...hah, I meant 6:00