Quarterly Reflections

Options
2»

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    A very special congrats on becoming a non-smoker! Well done!!!
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Thank you Marcella
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mystic, nice job quitting smoking.. I am actually smoke free myself for years come December.. Not an easy task, I know what you are going through and keep it up, definitely worth it... great job
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Last quarter of the year. I've geared up to make it count. I'm working to finish 2015 strong!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Thanks Em

You can do it Marcella! You will be in an awesome place for 2016!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Wow finished the seventh quarter. Honestly the last year has been a loss. I regained 32 of the 67 pounds I lost. In the last month I have lost 12 pounds so I think I might be back on track. I read a comment somebody posted about being able to give one hour a day to being healthy. It caught my attention and made sense to me. So I have been working out one hour a day. All low impact right now but it is a start. I am also logging everything I eat. I have come to understand that I will always have to watch what I am eating and do so in moderation. But then what I know and what I do is two different things. I am really making an effort to be more mindful about it and trying to be at peace with it. I just have to take it one day (or one meal) at a time. I am hoping in another three months I am still making progress, that is my goal. :)
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You can do it Mystic! We got this and I'm telling you it is awesome that you are aware of the missteps that has happened, you acknowledged them, AND YOU ARENT DWELLING ON THEM.

I like the idea of dedicating time each day for health. I'm going to start with 20 minutes a day, it could be a walk, quick workout video from YouTube, meditating, or journaling.

One day at a time.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Qt we can do this:) One day at a time.