Is this KETO or am I just sick?

Options
krichard08
krichard08 Posts: 62 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hi everyone,

So I had stated the KETO WOE back in February and was 5 weeks in when it all went to pot during my Florida vacation in March. I am back on track and have been full force for about a week and a half to two weeks now. All of a sudden two days ago after lunch I had that horrible overfull feeling like i had eaten too much but all I had was a Cobb salad and didnt finish it all. I have had this same overfull feeling since then and to top it of a fever and chills. Could it be KETO flu since I pretty much started over from scratch? Does fever go along with KETO flu? or am I just coming down with something?? lol Any info on shared experiences would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Replies

• ldmoor
    ldmoor Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fever and chills? Sounds like a spring flu. My daughter and I just went through it last week. I shook it in two days, it took her four.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the Puke-Disease-of-the-Month. We have it. Half of us ralphed, half had the runs after the sour tummy and chills. We've yet to see which incarnation I get, but I'm getting the sour tummy already. PLAGUE! Ugh...
  • krichard08
    krichard08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ughh!! I assumed I was just coming down with something but was hoping someone would say, Oh yes! That's common with Keto flu! lol Blech!!!