need motivation sister

Options
5'5 147lb 33yrs old. I want to remember to work out in some wsy every day. Its easier when someone is asking if u did them and u reminding them. Someone to do challenges with and motavate eachother. It helps when u hold eachother accountable. Let have some fun

Replies

• CarolynInDC
    CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I recommend getting a pedometer. The one I wear is *just* a pedometer, flat, cost about $20, and can fit in a pocket, bra, or on a belt clip, so no excuse to not wear it. It reminds me to keep moving or take walking breaks. Working out every day might be a bit much on the body, but you can log at least 10,000 steps a day and not worry you're overdoing anything. Good luck!
  • kmbailey42
    kmbailey42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I go to a class on Tuesday and Friday and tell myself I'll walk or bike or run on the other days, but.....Yes! Add me!
  • tankms8514
    Options
    I'm a workaholic... I have a full time job and a part time job which only allows for 2 evenings a week off from working. Between house work and yard work I feel too tired to hit the gym. I need to push myself so that I can get the results that I want soo bad. Hitting up Mexico in August and I want to be in the best shape I can be!