need motivation frends....plzz help

Options
juhishringi
juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
Hii all of u......frends I am totaly distrac now a days.....frends I am on a vacation trip...with my femiley... all the day going in roming one place to another..and no choises for me eating low calory food I fill very bad about myself..so much guilty filling ....I was startet vry nicely. I was doing so gud but now I can't find any gud chois ...wants to go back home as soon as posibal...plz help.what to do?? How to stay on track.....

Replies

• JustWatchMee
    JustWatchMee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been there. Enjoy yourself on vacation and it's ok to eat what everyone is eating but in moderation. Instead of eating fried and breaded food try roasted, baked or grilled and when possible try to get vegetables as your side or a salad. I know it's way easier said than done but we have all been there. You shouldn't be stressed on a vacation. I hope this helps a little.
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree....try to make better choices but don't go without....A holiday can be fun without eating EVERYTHING you crave, but don't make it miserable by going without all yummy food....just come back when it'd over and get back on it o:)
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Nicely said gingef
  • juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks frends for ur advice ...I am coming back home ...after 10 days of trip ..enjoing a lot ..but some little unhapy becoz of doing some mistakes ..some time out of control ..and eating all the food thst is ristrictet...can't exersise ..but now I will do every thing to cover my 10 days of mistacke ....by exarsis more..I will not breck any rule now......hving lots fruits and salads..and hope for the good rejults....