Favorite Food and Why- Week 3 HW

Options
sbear867
sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
I love cookies almost more than anything but my first true love is cheese. I'm even turning into a cheese snob but I can't help it. We live in Wisconsin now and cheese is everywhere but my favorite thing to do is try new cheeses with my husband. Last week on our anniversary date I discovered a new favorite. Now I'm hooked on hunting it down kn a store so I slice it up with apples and fresh bread for a snack after work.

Replies

• JustWatchMee
    JustWatchMee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My favorite food is cupcakes, not cake, cupcakes. For me the 2 are not interchangeable. I love them because they are a little package of yumminess. I love everything about them the moist cake and the yummy frosting, definitely my kryptonite. I could probably eat a whole container of cupcakes by myself (with the help of my 2yo probably, she loves cupcakes too). I can't buy a package because they are gone in a day or 2, it's bad
  • Gdogg92
    Gdogg92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Crisps/chips for you americans thwy have always been my downfall I honestly dont know why but I could eat them every day all day for the rest of my life haha :)
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a savoury addict too! I could ignore a cake in the fridge...but a packet of crisps in the cupboard? No chance! This app helps me so much because I realise how much exercise those crispies cost me and I just can't afford it haha xx
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My favorite food is cheese. I love almost all types if it and can eat it anytime of the day. I love making cheese sandwiches or eating it as a snack.
  • rachwill2002
    rachwill2002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorite is pizza. Maybe because it is connected with memories of Friday night pizza and popcorn with the family. It just makes me feel so happy, that is until I have a stomachache after eating every single piece of it until it is gone. No matter how much of it there is.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My favorite would have to be bacon. I eat it on sundays only and 4 slices along with eggs and hashbrowns. That is my weekly splurge meal.
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me? I feel so bad. I love cheese too. But fresh cut up fruit. I love it. But... You can go over board on it. And fresh warm bread. Crispy on the outside. Soft in the middle...: