Naked and not afraid...April 1st weigh in

Options
sbear867
sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
249...5 lbs more than Jan. 6 pounds less than Feb and down to 2 cookies week...I hope.

good luck this morning everybody!

Replies

• JustWatchMee
    JustWatchMee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    251.4....1.5 lbs more than Jan. 7 lbs less than March and down to eating out with the family 1 time a week on the weekends.
    Good luck everyone, and remember it's just a number and has nothing to do with you as the beautiful wonderful person you are.
  • Gdogg92
    Gdogg92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    260 ... 16lbs less than march and 14 lbs more than June ..cut down to one cheat meal a month and that is pay day pizza.. good luck everyone and well done in you journey so far :)
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    199lbs.....down 7lbs on two weeks ago...but only 2lbs down on 6 weeks ago....45lbs left to go and down to only one bottle of wine every 2 nights....plus the odd gin ;)
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will check in after I get to Curves. I'm thinking I gained.. kinda annoyed since I've been drinking a *kitten* ton of water too.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    Options
    :( ok gained 2 lbs. Weigh in at 326. Please help me get on track. So frustrating.
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    :( ok gained 2 lbs. Weigh in at 326. Please help me get on track. So frustrating.
    Hang in there....it's a roller coaster not a down hill slide to get to our goal.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    Options
    sbear867 wrote: »
    Hang in there....it's a roller coaster not a down hill slide to get to our goal.

But I like slides!
  • rachwill2002
    rachwill2002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    213.5- I gained a pound but I am revamping my workout schedule to add in more exercise. Hopefully this will work better.
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ugg. Slow going. Must be age. Down 6ish since March. MFP says 10 but that isn't since I started this time. Back 10 years ago that would have been week one. It will be a journey. To MissAnnette, one day at a time my dear. Just for today track everything and exercise an little. Add one minute more than yesterday. You got this. We all got this. It's a pain in the *kitten* but in the end it will give us a nice one!!