Options
124»

Replies

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    There was a lot of good progress in the month of April. Congratulations to you all.

^^^ I agree, we all did great. I have raised the bar starting May 1st for those of you interested. If you haven't seen it already, check out the new thread: Daily Goals vs The Gremlins

By the way, NikonPal - that breakfast wrap looks amazing! I'm making that for dinner tonight.

I look forward to seeing you there!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I myself wasn't so good in April.. I had my elderly in-laws staying with me & it was lovely but extremely hard work.

So im starting again for May

My goals

lose 5 lb
    exercise for 20 mins 5 days a week
    Open my diary

here goes :D
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    I myself wasn't so good in April.. I had my elderly in-laws staying with me & it was lovely but extremely hard work.

So im starting again for May

My goals

lose 5 lb
    exercise for 20 mins 5 days a week
    Open my diary

here goes :D

Company can really throw a wrench in things. I love having visitors but it is work and it usually results in my diet getting sidetracked a bit. I am sure you will have a much better month now that you are back to your normal routine.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    thanks nikki x
  • jj_steele
    jj_steele Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I did not participate in April. I had already joined in with another group prior to seeing this (for lack of a better description) challenge. I had hoped to lose at least 6 pounds in April, but found myself on a plateau from April 1 - April 16. However, I did manage to lose 3.5 pounds. I am happy with that. It was not what I had hoped for, but the 3.5 pounds validated my hard work. Also, I learned a lot---from this group and from others. I also ventured out into several social situations where food was a part of the festivities/ activities and managed to stay within my calorie goals.

All this to say that, I'm in for May! I have an ambitious goal to lose 7.5 pounds through eating well and exercising. I will also exercise for an hour a day/five days a week. At least half of that exercise time will include 30 minutes of non-walking strength or cardio exercise.

Best wishes to everyone. Congratulations on your April successes!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I joined the group mid april and would like to join in the accountability thread for May.

Basically I'm currently on Day 22 of a 100 day commitment aiming for a 500 calorie deficit and a 500 calorie burn each day. So far I'm doing great. I've had days over and under but weekly totals are on track.
    This is my focus.

I'm walking a lot and using Leslie Sansone dvds at night to bring up my calorie burn. Somedays my body has been a bit sore but I'm hoping to build some strength.

I'm planning to accept weight loss as an inevitable final outcome but not get too hung up on how fast/slow the scale moves. If the trend is down I am happy.