6 days since I had the sleeve.

Kleona29
Kleona29 Posts: 35 Member
It's been 6 days and I'm doing pretty well. Still working out the gas - joy, joy - but definitely feel like a human again. I sure do miss having big tall glasses of ice water. I've aleady lost 14 pounds but I'm sure that's just from my 3rd week of liquid diet. My mind is ready for me to do things but my body is slow in obliging. All in all I guess I'm right on target. I'm looking forward to the next stage. Take care everyone.

Replies

• april731
    april731 Posts: 122 Member
    Good to hear that you're doing well! All the best to you.
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    So glad you're doing well! Don't push the body. It will come. You just had major surgery and need to work into things slowly.
    (I know you know this but I am just reiterating)
  • LunaGuido
    LunaGuido Posts: 115 Member
    Glad things are going well! Hang in there - it gets easier every day!
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad you are doing well.
  • Kleona29
    Kleona29 Posts: 35 Member
    Thanks everyone.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Hope your recovery continues to be uneventful! Glad you are doing well!
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Congrats! Glad you are doing well! Just keep walking and sipping and walking and sipping!! lol Be sure to be kind to yourself!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Good job!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Congratulations - sounds like you're doing well. I'm worried about not being able to gulp my iced water also. I suppose when you have no choice it's something you get used to. I hope it gets easier for you. Old habits are hard to break but there will be so many positives to outweigh their loss that we will gladly give them up. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Congrats!! Healing is your top priority now, I am going in on Tuesday for my sleeve - would love to follow your progress :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    How are things going @Kleona29 ?