Soybeaner
Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
That is all :smiley:

Will measure tomorrow and post stats!

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on completing the program! :) I am interested to know, apart from measurements what else you think has changed after doing JMBR.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! let us know your results and how you feel :smiley:
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too! Yay! Congratulations to us!
  • smoskaluk
    smoskaluk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did it too! Missed one day in phase one due to illness. I'm pleased with the shift in body composition but will definitely do it again with bigger weights. I've started Ripped in 30 just to keep myself moving while I figure out what's next. Please share your plans!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @cbraun133 Congratulations on finishing!

So here's my results - I feel awesome. I am so much stronger. But my measurements & stats did not really change. I ate ~ 1900 calories/day across phase 1 & 3 which is right around MFP settings to lose a pound a week. Phase 2 I ate at maintenance. When I lost weight before getting pregnant with our youngest I did not lose anything even though I really tried through the winter. I was hoping Body Revolution would be the kick start to lose through the winter this time around. I was wrong.

I know you're probably thinking I just need to track & log better. I weigh everything and log accurately. I'm close enough to my eating goal across the week that I am not thousands of calories off which is what I would need to be to maintain weight. The next thing you are thinking is that my calorie goal is to high for my activity level. I don't think so. Both MFP and @heybales spreadsheet have me at about 1800 to 1900 calories to lose a pound a week.

So what is next? This week I am taking off. I am running 3 days this week and that is it for planned exercise.

Next week I'm going to go back to Jillian 4 days a week plus running 2 days a week. I'm going to do Extreme Shed & Shred and Yoga Meltdown on Jillian days. I will either do that for one or two weeks.

In two weeks I should have heavier weights and at that point I will go back into Body Revolution for another round!
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    We are a lot alike. I did not lose an ounce doing BR. I do feel great and I'm DEFINATELY a lot stronger but my scale didn't budge. I think it must be what I'm eating. I was around 12-1500 cals per day but I have to cut back on sugar and balance my macros better which becomes obsessive for me and then I throw the towel in. They say..,"fat burns in the kitchen". On another note, I did the shred it with weights level 1 and 2 last week and today I ran and yesterday I did extreme shred and shed. I was thinking and hoping that I can get away with 3 days a week now and run/walk etc on the other 3 days. We should be really proud of ourselves though it was tough!
  • smoskaluk
    smoskaluk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You all did great. The scale isn't the be-all-end-all of success. Starting and sticking with a program in its entirety is huge! Originally I'd hoped to lose more than 8 pounds, but I'm super-pleased with myself for dropping 8% body fat (according to the AccuMeasure calipers). I plan to stay active and am doing a lot of the same DVDs as @cbraun133 and like @Soybeaner will revisit Body Revolution soon too. Keep at it!
  • harieta
    Options
    I have finally completed the program! :) I had dreams about being able to do wheel push ups - but those were just dreams! I feel great after doing this and I am sure I will do it again later this year!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am on week nine. Getting there and feeling strong
  • harieta
    Options
    Thank you! Have you thought what to do after Body Revolution?
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Body shred! I haven't done all the other programs but have a few. I was going after body shred to do a mash up of them all. It's a lot of workouts/material to work with
  • harieta
    Options
    :/ I wish this was available in Europe.