New to group. thought I'd say hi.

Options
kickassbarbie
kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
I'm back on mfp!thought I'd pop into this group and say hi, be great to chat to more people trying em2wl! CanbCan be a pain to figure out your maintanence I'm still seeing how far I can push it.

Currently on week 12 of a reset and finally maintaining (I hope) also on the main em2wl site as wonky weight. This has really helped me sort my head around my issues with low calorie dieting, not a fun start but now I'm lovingit !

Feeling healthy and loving cooking more again!

Replies

• Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you are pushing your way through a reset - sounds like you made it through the roughest part! Congrats!
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :-) still pretty new myself!
  • FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - I'm in a strange place with it at the moment - loving it one minute, scared it's not working the next. I'm only very early days though and I'm not giving in...I know through experience that low cal diets don't work long term and have messed with my head on so many levels. This time, not only do I want to lose fat, I want to sort my issues out once and for all. I am getting there slowly but the more EM2WL friends and have, the better....encouragement to each other :smile: