Guess who's back? Back Again!

staceypunk
staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
Ha ha I love Eminem.

This will be my fourth full round of Body Revolution. The first time I did it was early into my weightloss. I did a month of 30DS and was ready for more. I had amazing results and lost a lot of weight and INCHES! Next two times I was already fit and did not really lose weight or inches but I love how STRONG the program makes me feel.

Now, I am in need of losing. I had a rough year personally. Going through a divorce, selling the house, moved into new house with new boyfriend. I had take out a lot, drank a lot of beer, and could not manage to consistently exercise. My weight took quite a while to start creeping up, but it did and I gained 15 pounds altogether (lost 45 from the beginning in AUG 2012). Even as my weight rose I still did not notice much difference in my clothes. I felt like *kitten* and was less ripped and toned but was OK because I still fit in everything. Then it was like it happened overnight and I could not fit in half of my wardrobe.

So, here I am! I am about to finish week 2 and am SO looking forward to moving on to workouts 3 &4. If I can manage it ($$$) I'm going to reward myself with buying her new program when I am done with this 3 month challenge.

Feel free to friend me if you are also doing the program!

Thanks!
Stacey

Replies

• morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Well done you for getting back on to it. I am guilty of letting life seduce me into too much wine and lovely foods. I am starting again today, and will be working hard at toning and losing weight.

We haven't got Jillian's new programme here in the UK yet. It will be a while before it arrives. I went to one of her talks earlier in the year and loved it. She is such an inspiration. She also talked about having classes in gyms, but again not in the UK for a long time. Such a shame.
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    So I started yesterday, with workout one, and I can feel it in my arms today, ouch. I'm inspired to keep going as it was hard but not impossible and I felt great when I had finished it.

Hope its going well for you Stacey.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    As JMBR is the only program that helped me lose weight and keep my body composition, besides CLX, it's become my "go to" program. I too regained the same 15 lbs, so I decided to use the JMBR as a hybrid with my currently program. Gotta luv JM. Good luck to both of you, @staceypunk and @morty1966!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2015
    I restarted today (after giving up about 5 weeks into it last summer) feels so good to get back on track,,, thanks everyone for your help in getting me motivated :) day off today so will keep busy rest of day with cleaning out some closets and then swimming.