Goal Weight (4/30): 285

4/2: 293.3
    4/9:289.7
    4/16:287.1
    4/23:284.1
    4/30:

Loss/gain for the week: -3
    Loss/gain for the month so far: -9.2

Struggles or successes of your week: Stayed very busy the past two weekends. We've been helping my boyfriends grandma move. Lots of carrying heavy things like pianos, china hutch, king sized mattress,boxes, ect. His grandma also gave us a king size bed that she didn't have room for in her new house. So we had to carry that up the stairs to our apartment. And carry our old queen size down and to the dumpsters. I went on Monday and got a membership to Gold's Gym. I LOVE their cinema room. I ended up walking on the treadmill a lot longer just because I wanted to see the end of the movie. Also got in the hot tub, which felt wonderful after my workout!
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Name: Matt
    Height: 6'3"
    Starting Weight (3/1): 317.2
    Goal Weight (3/31): 305

4/2: 317.2
    4/9: 312.0
    4/16: 308.8
    4/23: 306.0 Hotel Scale
    4/30: 314.0

Loss/gain for the week: Gain 8 lbs
    Loss/gain for the month: 2.8 lbs

Struggles or successes of your week:

Was out of town for vacation from 4/18 to 4/27 (National Parks across the SW, Hiking, some camping, etc). Didn't really do so great on tracking; tried to log everything, but with the extra time driving, and time without cell reception, I wasn't able to log immediately a lot of the time so I am sure that I missed things.

Apparently the hotel scale was wrong, and I did a pitiful job logging while on vacation. I'm holding the hope that some of the gained weight is water weight, and that the scale is off some. I'm disappointed in myself, and will have to redouble my efforts now that things are back to normal.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    @ScrAgnX All the stress of driving, staying in places that aren't home, etc, it's quite likely. Don't beat yourself up over it!
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ScrAgnX wrote: »
    Name: Matt
    Height: 6'3"
    Starting Weight (3/1): 317.2
    Goal Weight (3/31): 305

4/2: 317.2
    4/9: 312.0
    4/16: 308.8
    4/23: 306.0 Hotel Scale
    4/30: 314.0

Loss/gain for the week: Gain 8 lbs
    Loss/gain for the month: 2.8 lbs

Struggles or successes of your week:

Was out of town for vacation from 4/18 to 4/27 (National Parks across the SW, Hiking, some camping, etc). Didn't really do so great on tracking; tried to log everything, but with the extra time driving, and time without cell reception, I wasn't able to log immediately a lot of the time so I am sure that I missed things.

Apparently the hotel scale was wrong, and I did a pitiful job logging while on vacation. I'm holding the hope that some of the gained weight is water weight, and that the scale is off some. I'm disappointed in myself, and will have to redouble my efforts now that things are back to normal.

Weighed again today and it was 309.4, about 5 pounds was water weight, etc.
    Afura wrote: »
    @ScrAgnX All the stress of driving, staying in places that aren't home, etc, it's quite likely. Don't beat yourself up over it!

I try not to beat myself up about vacations, etc. But if I eat more when I'm not wanting to make the effort to track that worries me that my dedication is lower than I think, and that would mean problems for maintenance.
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Name: wanda
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight (2010): 337
    Goal Weight : 165

4/25: 269
    5/2: 265
    5/9: 261
    5/18:
    5/25:

Loss/gain for the week: 4
    Loss/gain for the month so far: n/a

Struggles or successes of your week: Struggles to eat wat I bring not follow the lunch crowd!