Clean Eating Newbie

Options
missbouncegb
missbouncegb Posts: 11 Member
Hi - just wanted to stop by and say 'hello'. I recently finished the 21-Day Fix program and loved the results I got from eating clean over the three weeks. I have a torrid history living with Binge-Eating Disorder, so this was a real challenge for me, and whilst I did slip up once or twice, the overall benefits have convinced me that I want to make this a lifestyle choice. My plan moving foward is to try and stick to an 80/20 ratio - I don't want to give up the odd treat completely, but I would like to create healthier habits for the majority of my meals. So, here I am - willing to learn, discover new ways to feed my body with the right foods and hopefully lose a few lbs along the way Let's do it! :-)

Replies

• TrueBlueCEO
    TrueBlueCEO Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiiice Dahling I'm sooooooooo off riiiiiiiiiiiiight now
  • TBrownCVT
    TBrownCVT Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :smile: You've come to a friendly community where most of us aren't strict about 100% clean, but we recognize the benefits of doing what we can. No judgments, we support each other.
  • nglascola
    nglascola Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome!!! I run FREE clean eating groups on Facebook for people interested in just the same...learning more, accountability, etc...anyone interested, I'd be happy to add you!!
  • evansmd10
    evansmd10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome my name is Michelle I am eating clean recovering from spine surgery