Who wants to be Accountability Partners?

Options
karenkkj
karenkkj Posts: 7 Member
I have a goal to lose more weight, but would like a buddy who checks on how I am doing to keep me accountable. Anyone else feel this way? Please friend me and lets keep in touch.
http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/how-to-find-an-accountabilibuddy/
Karen

Replies

• 9melissal
    9melissal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that if you're still looking for a partner. I'm just starting to try to follow a starch based diet after several years of already being vegan and would like to lose some weight.
  • robin86320
    robin86320 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be an accountability partner. I need to lower my triglycerides. The Starch Solution sounds like it will be my solution.
  • robgreentv
    robgreentv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I tried Keto last year but that didn't work. I started reading and watching Dr John McDougall Starch Solution and am impressed. I have tried to incorporate the meals in December and in January I am going full blown. I would like to have friend or friends to help keep accountable and discussion on food we are eating. I have been taking pictures of each thing I put in my mouth.
  • carolinemarris
    carolinemarris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ive just started the Starch Solution. Its been 14 days. Id like to be in touch with others who are on the same way of eating. At first I felt terrible the first few days but I now feel very good and have lost 7 pounds in 14 days.