First day home

2»

Replies

7147011111 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all.. Had the sleeve on Tuesday and home on Wednesday. NO drain to worry about, my BIG issue are the hunger cravings.. Having a Birthday Party for on of our sons today and just want to run. I would except I think it would hurt his feelings.
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Hi all.. Had the sleeve on Tuesday and home on Wednesday. NO drain to worry about, my BIG issue are the hunger cravings.. Having a Birthday Party for on of our sons today and just want to run. I would except I think it would hurt his feelings.

i know just how you feel. had my sleeve on Apr 1st, got home on the 3rd and had to cook pulled pork on Saturday for Easter, knowing full well i couldn't eat any of it.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    badhair56 wrote: »

i know just how you feel. had my sleeve on Apr 1st, got home on the 3rd and had to cook pulled pork on Saturday for Easter, knowing full well i couldn't eat any of it.

I did the exact same thing. Home for a week and cooked 30 pounds of pork for my son's football team! Watching those boys chow down was very interesting as I was still just on liquids and completely unhungry!

Rob
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    edited April 2015
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    I doubt you're "out". Hey, you should be proud of your good fortune. Hell, not too many of us can afford to take 3 months off of work and then get " plastics ". I was just commenting about how you shouldn't be complaining about a tube even if you were being SILLY.

For your information I never said I could afford to take three months off work. I actually never even mentioned my time off on this thread. You did your homework. Kinda creepy. I am laid off, without pay I might add, for three months. I wouldn't quite call that "good fortune". Good PLANNING & budgeting would be a more accurate description.
    And like another poster said, anxiety over medical procedures is not an uncommon thing. Just because one can afford certain procedures doesn't mean it's easy. It took me YEARS to make the decision to have my sleeve. I could have done it a lot earlier, but I needed to come to terms with things first.

I don't know what your problem is with me, I am sure I've never even talked to you before. Why you are choosing to be such a douche to me? I don't know. I hope that you are getting the satisfaction that you are looking for though.

Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    I was right
  • LunaGuido
    LunaGuido Posts: 115 Member
    Aztec, there's no room in this group for being antagonistic to people. We're all on the same journey.
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    LunaGuido wrote: »
    Aztec, there's no room in this group for being antagonistic to people. We're all on the same journey.

I totally agree. The whole purpose of this group is to support and encourage each other. No one benefits from negativity, pessimism and rudeness.
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    edited April 2015
    LunaGuido wrote: »
    I totally agree. The whole purpose of this group is to support and encourage each other. No one benefits from negativity, pessimism and rudeness.

I agree it needs to stop. Everyone needs to feel welcomed and respected here.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    :):):):p