Home programs?

Options
dragonflies6
dragonflies6 Posts: 52 Member
I'm a night shift worker and I'm needing a home program that I can do when I get home from work. Any suggestions?

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Free programs would include Fitness Blender, Body Rock, & Be Fit, they are all on YouTube. They are varying lengths. Then there's always Beachbody programs, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Focus T25, etc. They just started a streaming service.
  • PalasVeronica
    PalasVeronica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use the Nike+ Training Club app on my phone. It comes pre-loaded with a long list of workout routines recorded by female fitness professionals and athletes, which are classified by fitness level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and by desired goals (get lean, toned or strong). There are also monthly programs designed with the aforementioned goals in mind. You can choose one of the pre-set programs or customize your own.

Hope it helps! :)
  • riveragirl15
    riveragirl15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I second what @veronicabpire says! NTC kicks my *kitten* when I choose advanced and I consider myself in decent shape. Nike always knows what it's doing.
  • Peanut_321
    Peanut_321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I third what @veronicabpire and @riveragirl15 suggested. Seriously, that app is amazing! Though you may have to buy some equipment (or if you have weights or a medicine ball then you are all good) for the added strength training.

I love the Nike training app, it pushes you and you can also use the Nike Running app to connect too it. :3