Sugar addiction is messing up my low carb and weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• MDAPebbles67
    MDAPebbles67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can take them in pill or powder form. I am taking 6 supplements, 3 times a day. It may seem like a lot, but the change in my BED behavior is stunning.

I would recommend to anyone who is interested, that they search Julia Ross. She has very specific recommendations for different issues in her books. There is also some free information on her website.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I fought the carb addiction all of Aug-Sept 2014 and got pissed and when off them Cold Turkey the first of Oct. First two weeks were hellish then the physiological cravings just started to fade fast.

Now I did still remember how they tasted and wanted them for that reason but it was not like "get in the car and go find sugar" cravings.

A plus for me was the huge drop in my arthritis pain level then the weight lose that followed and the 40 year old IBS problem just fading away.

I had tried many tricks but being 63 with serious health issues I just told myself I was going to die because sugar was like poison to my body because I had a sense I was going down for the third time so to speak.

Now that I have my taste buds back food tastes better than ever without sugar.

It is not easy but two weeks is not a long time either.