pms! I want to eat non stop

Options
I have pork rinds that are like 4.5 servings per bag(I could eat a whole bag), I'm craving wholefoods bread and butter, my mom made fudge brownies with pecans...
I made a cream cheese fat bomb with a square of 80% chocolate but that didn't hit the spot.
My family is ordering pizza for dinner tonight and I don't know what to make for myself...

Ugh. Since I've started keto, I haven't had cravings like this...

Replies

• m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When my cravings are bad, I watch carbs but not calories. I would eat the whole pork rind bag. Is that a healthy thing to do? Probably not but it stops me from feeling like I'm somehow being cheated out of the things others get to eat. Sorry, no helpful advice.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    m_puppy wrote: »
    When my cravings are bad, I watch carbs but not calories. I would eat the whole pork rind bag. Is that a healthy thing to do? Probably not but it stops me from feeling like I'm somehow being cheated out of the things others get to eat. Sorry, no helpful advice.

I agree. If you get into beast-appetite-mode, which I do during TOM, count carbs, not calories and eat snacks you like. You aren't being deprived then. That's the best way for me to minimize the damage. Usually the next few days after it's over, I don't feel like eating as much and it balances out. Beats the heck out of carb flu.
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I eat when I am hungry and don't if I'm not. I eat all day for the few days before that TOM. Other days I'll eat barely anythin all day so it eventually evens out
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you! I'm definitely attacking some pork rinds tonight! er...
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Make your own pizza, eat that bag of pork rinds, eggs and bacon. Don't eat anything carby, you'll regret it later. Mind over matter!
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    And I'm having pizza toppings for dinner!
  • gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you! I'm definitely attacking some pork rinds tonight! er...

bhahaha! Go go gurrrl! (think I'll go get me some of them too) Rawr!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I agree. If you are hungry, eat. Eat high fat. Your body is needing that extra energy and signalling that to you.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone else. Forget calories, count your carbs, make sure you get enough fat. Maybe up your sodium some. Tom reeks havoc.