What's something you're doing today that you're PROUD of?

Options
chesves
chesves Posts: 224 Member
It doesn't necessarily need to be weight related, but certainly can be. What are some things you're doing that you feel good about ....

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Working in the yard before it rains
  • taelor2
    taelor2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Getting my garden started hopefully making it to the Gym before 3. And making ratatouille for dinner! !
  • roxiepoo1
    roxiepoo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Enjoying time outdoors with my future stepsons <3
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I got my steps in .... logged everything with no "cheats" .... and got some "chores" done around the house. Now some time to reflect and read!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I got a new pair of fitted running shoes, then had lunch in a food court at the mall. I stayed away from all the bad stuff (well as much as possible when you're eating at a fast o of place in the mall), and I just got grilled chicken nuggets, which were pretty good, and a glass of water. I still have a LOT of calories to eat today! Guess that means I get desert! :smiley:
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Today was the second day in a row that I got myself up early to work out. I used to work out at night but had to change to morning due to schedule change. I always find it very hard to get up early. I have a friend to work out with so that helps. I've heard it takes 2 weeks to make a habit, so I have a bit more to go, but 2 days in a row is a start :D
  • nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Even though the weekends are hard, I haven't resorted to mindless snacking, and did a little workout with arm weights.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Deep cleaning and food prepping! I did my basic weekend cleaning and now I am geeting the oantry, closet, and floor boards clean. I have my weekky chicken in the crock pot and quinoa on the stove.
  • taelor2
    Options
    I made it to the Gym for the second time in one week!
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I ate healthy today & walked 4 miles in glorious sunshine.
  • MayorGrimby
    MayorGrimby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I set up a makeshift standing desk in my cube at work and I've been standing all morning instead of sitting. My feet hurt a little but hopefully they'll just get used to it.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I set up a makeshift standing desk in my cube at work and I've been standing all morning instead of sitting. My feet hurt a little but hopefully they'll just get used to it.

That's awesome! while you're standing do some glute and ab tightening exercises!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm away from home babysitting my grandson until Tuesday. I've been making healthy food choices AND getting in the workouts. It would have been easy to just get a pizza but I made vegetable bean soup and a veggie pasta dish enough for a couple days.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Made my self go to the gym and have a public weigh in with my gym buddy (who is my ex trainer) I got home last night from a week in Savannah (lots of good restaurants) and was so mad at myself for gaining A LOT I really wanted to blow it off. He was relentless but I got a good pep talk out of it so it was good I went. =)
  • taelor2
    Options
    Today I'm heading to the Gym. I am working with a trainer for an hour so I know I'm going to be extra tried tonight!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Did some Ripped in 30 and did some dusting downstairs. Feel pretty good about starting Spring cleaning.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A co-worker brought in Krispy Kreme's this morning. Didn't even look in the box--had no desire to. :)
  • hhackley
    hhackley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started the C25K program this morning. I'm super excited to begin this journey!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My allergies were bad after walking in Boston yesterday. I stayed on the couch until 3 and I was going to skip strength training and hooping. I put on some sunglasses and went out to hoop. Than I went inside and did my strength. I really didn't feel like doing it but I completed it. I am also proud of cooking a bunch of veggies this week.
  • hhackley
    hhackley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Proud of attending my first Trifecta class today! Strength training at it's best! I loved every single minute of it! :)