Weigh-in

Options
mistij68
mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
Good morning everyone! Just reminding you that weigh-in is tomorrow on Monday. That's when most of us started, but if you started on a different day that would be your weigh-in day. Just remember, you need to weigh yourself the same day, same time, and close to wearing the same clothes. It's best not to weigh yourself everyday , because you weight fluctuates daily and hourly for that matter. Depending on what you ate, drank or what activities you've done. So good luck everyone, see you tomorrow. Have a great day!:smile:

Replies

• kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So today I'm feeling better about the diet. First week I only lost 0.8 pounds. This week I lost 3.4 pounds :-) Yay this is definitely an improvement from the first week.
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go! you are doing a great job, just keep at it and you will reach your goal. This week will be a little tougher because of the calorie restraints, but you can do it. The smoothies , shakes and soups are key, they are 200 calories or under this week. This is the week for pressing in and pressing through, but you can do it! This week I only lost .6 lbs, but that's o.k. I didn't gain weight. Hopefully I'll lose more this week as long as I stick to the plan. Also don't forget about the lemon water, it has to do with detoxifying your body . So Happy Shredding!:smile: